Klein Chicago Grip for High Strength Cable
This Klein Chicago Grip is designed for use on the aluminum, copper, weatherproof coated wire, PVC covered conductors, and messenger and guy strand. The Chicago style grip was designed for cable sizes from 0.16-Inch to 0.55-Inch (4.06 – 13.97 mm). Double -InchV-Inch grooves give four-point contact, reducing the chance of slipping and providing proper alignment of wire and cable.
Contact us at Tallman for any questions you may have or for more information.
- Designed for cable sizes from 0.16-inch (4.06 mm) to 0.55-Inch (13.97 mm)
- Double ''V'' grooves give four-point contact, reducing the chance of slipping and providing proper alignment of wire and cable
- For larger conductors, see our grips with round inside-jaw contour
- Similar to Cat. No. 1684-5 except with a file inserted in the jaw for extra gripping power. Replacement file No. 578 and screws No. 573 are also available
- Locking handle keeps jaw open while the grip is placed on cable with a hot stick
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 6 in|
Aircraft, EHS, Messenger, Guy Strand
0.16'' to 0.55'' (4.06 to 13.97 mm)
Single V with File Insert
5'' (12.7 cm)
|Maximum Safe Load:||
8000 lb (3629 kg)
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.