Klein 2-in-1 Impact Socket, 12-Point, 3/4 and 9/16-Inch
Single-ended impact socket with hands-free adjustment between 3/4 inch and 9/16 inch hex sizes. A deep socket with a 1/2 inch drive works great for pole hardware installation and removal. The high-torque, 12-point design is easier to position and works with square fasteners.
- Single-ended impact socket with hands-free adjustment between socket sizes
- Two coaxial spring-loaded 3/4-Inch and 9/16-Inch hex socket sizes in one tool
- Deep socket with a 1/2-Inch drive works great for pole hardware installation and removal
- High-torque, the 12-point design is easier to position and works with square fasteners
- Cross hole design to prevent unintentional separation of adapter and socket
- Engineered for use with impact drivers
- Great for pole hardware installation and removal
Contact us with any questions you may have.
Impact Socket Specifications
|Dimensions||3.5 × 1.5 × 1.5 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.