HK PORTER 24 1/2″ General Purpose Center Cut Cutter
HK PORTER 24 1/2" General Purpose Center Cut Cutter
- Made in the USA
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- Toggle joints turn 50 lbs of hand pressure into 4000 lbs of cutting pressure
- NEVER use any H.K. Porter cutters on electrified circuits, wire, or cable!
- Cuts soft, medium, and hard metals
- Screw-type adjustment realigns edges
- Cuts materials up to Brinell 455 or Rockwell C48 hardness
- All-purpose jaws with center-cut blades
- Strong, lightweight fiberglass handles
- Lockplate keeps jaws from loosening
|Dimensions||24.5 × 7.9 × 2.1 in|
Steel with Rubber Grip
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.