H.K. PORTER 18″ Industrial Grade Center Cut Cutter
H.K. PORTER 18" Industrial Grade Center Cut Cutter
- NEVER use any H.K. Porter cutters on electrified circuits, wire, or cable!
- Made in the USA
- Toggle joints turn 50 lbs of hand pressure into 4000 lbs of cutting pressure
- Lockplate keeps jaws from loosening
- Screw-type adjustment realigns edges
- Steel handles with rubber grips
- Drop-forged precision ground, alloy tool steel jaws with center-cut blades
- Cut materials up to Brinell 455 or Rockwell C48 hardness
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
|Dimensions||18 × 6 × 2 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.