HIOKI FT6380-50 kit – Wireless Clamp On Earth Tester
The Hioki FT6380-50 KIT Digital Clamp On Earth Tester/Ground Resistance Tester Kit includes the FT6380-50, which measures grounding resistance simply by clamping to multiple-grounded ground wires. No auxiliary grounding rod is needed, and there is no need to disconnect the ground wire from the grounding rod.
The compact, low-profile sensor can be used to clamp ground wires with ease, while also providing AC current measurement functionality; it can measure currents ranging from leakage current on the order of several mA to load currents of up to 60 A. The FT6380-50 KIT also includes the Z3210 wireless adapter that enables the use of Gennect Cross, a complimentary app that allows users to check and manage measurement results and create reports.
Contact us if you have any questions.
HIOKI FT6380-50 kit - Wireless Clamp On Earth Tester
- Performs earth resistance measurement for multi-grounded systems
- Wireless adapter allows transfer of measurements to smartphone or tablet
- Connects to Gennect Cross app, allowing users to quickly create reports with site photos and drawings
- Measures leak current with absolute certainty using highly sensitive 0.01 mA resolution (at 20.00 mA range)
- Measures load current up to 60.0 A range
- Clamps at the narrowest point with slim 0.79 in. (20mm) jaws
- Magnetic shields eliminate leakage flux between two cores for high accuracy and repeatability
- Large storage capacity for up to 2000 measurement values
- LCD display with bright backlight allows users to easily read results
- Alarm function audibly and visually notifies users when resistance or current value exceeds threshold
- Core jaw diameter: 1.26 in. (32mm)
|Dimensions||11 × 10 × 5 in|
LCD, Max. 2,000 count Display refresh rate: Approx. 2 times/sec
|Maximum Measurable Conductor Diameter||
LR6 alkaline battery X 2
|Continuous Operating Time||
Approx. 40 hours (25 Ω measurement, backlight off, without Z3210 installed)
|Auto Power Save||
Instrument automatically turns off approx. 5 min. after last key operation.
|Operating Temperature and Humidity Range||
-10°C (14°F) to 50°C (122°F), 80% RH or less (non-condensation)
|Storage Temperature and Humidity Range||
-20°C (-4°F) to 60°C (140°F), 80% RH or less (non-condensation, except for the battery)
|Dust-proof and Waterproof||
IP40 (EN60529) with jaws closed
|Maximum Rated Terminal-to-Ground Voltage||
600 VAC measurement category IV (anticipated transient overvoltage 8000 V)
|Maximum input Current (Current Measurement)||
100 A AC continuous, 200 A AC for 2 minutes (50 Hz/60 Hz)
|Effects of Conductor Position (Current Measurement)||
Within ±0.5% rdg (using the center of the sensor as the reference, in all positions)
|Effect of External Magnetic Field (Current Measurement)||
10 mA or less in an external magnetic field of 400 A/m at 50 Hz/60 Hz AC
Safety: EN61010, EN61557-1/-5/-13
Approx. 73W × 218H × 43D mm (2.87″W × 8.58″H× 1.69″D)
Carrying case, Resistance check loop (1 Ω±2%, 25Ω±1%), Strap, LR6 alkaline battery × 2, Instruction
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.