HIOKI Power Quality Analyzer
Hioki portable power meters and analyzers are best-in-class power measuring instruments for measuring single to three-phase lines with a high degree of precision and accuracy. The new and improved PQ3198 is a power quality analyzer for monitoring and recording power supply anomalies, allowing their causes to be quickly investigated, and also for assessing power supply problems such as voltage drops, flicker, harmonics, and other electrical issues. New features include the ability to drive current sensors straight from the PQA and enhanced recording capabilities.
Contact us if you have any questions.
HIOKI Power Quality Analyzer
• Verify power problems in accordance with the IEC61000-4-30 Class A standard
• High accuracy and continuous gapless recording (V: ±0.1% of nominal voltage, A: ±0.1% rdg. ±0.1% f.s., W: ±0.2% rdg. ±0.1% f.s.)
• Broadband voltage range lets you measure even high-order harmonic components of up to 80 kHz
• Maximum 6000 V peak transient voltage up to 700 kHz
• Measure up to 6000 A AC
• Two systems of power measurement and efficiency calculation for (ch 1, ch 2, ch 3) and ch 4
• Make simple measurements of inverters with 40 to 70 Hz fundamental frequency and max. 20 kHz carrier frequency
• Easily create reports with bundled PQ ONE application software
• Optional GPS BOX for synchronizing multiple devices
|Dimensions||2.68 × 11.81 × 8.31 in|
|Measurement Line Type||
Single-phase 2-wire, Single-phase 3-wire, Three-phase 3-wire or Three-phase 4-wire plus one extra input channel for voltage, current, power measurement (AC or DC measurement)
Voltage measurement: 600.00 V rms
500.00 mA to 5.0000 kA AC (depends on current sensor in use)
300.00 W to 3.0000 MW (determined automatically based on voltage and current range in use)
Voltage: ±0.1% of nominal voltage
1. Transient voltage : 2 MHz sampling
Repeated ON: 1 year, Maximum recording event: 9999 × 366 days (up to 9999 events per day)
SD/SDHC memory card, LAN (HTTP server function / FTP function), USB2.0 (for communication)
6.5-inch TFT color LCD (640 × 480 dots)
AC adapter Z1002 (100 V to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, rated current 1.7 A), Battery Pack Z1003 (Continuous use: 180 minutes, Charging time: Max. 5 hr 30 m with AC adapter)
Instruction manual ×1, Measurement guide ×1, Voltage Cord L1000 ×1 set (Red/ Yellow/ Blue/ Gray each 1, Black 4, 3m (9.84ft) length, Alligator clip ×8), Color clip, AC Adapter Z1002 ×1, Strap ×1, USB cable (1 m 3.28 ft length) ×1, Battery pack Z1003 ×1, SD Memory Card 2GB Z4001 ×1, Application software (PQ ONE) ×1
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.