Harrington 9 Ton Double Chain Hoist
The LB Series of Harrington Lever Chain Hoists offers a low headroom, compact design that is perfect for use in tight quarters. Regarded as the best lever hoist in the industry, our LB is recommended for use in heavy-duty construction work, mining, manufacturing, shipbuilding, and day-to-day maintenance and repair.
Contact us if you have any questions.
$2,021.19 – $2,208.86
Harrington 9 Ton Double Chain Hoist Features
- Rugged, all-steel construction that actually weighs less than comparable aluminum models.
- Get positive braking action with Weston-style load brake incorporating two moisture-resistant brake pads with four braking surfaces. Includes two brake pawls for additional reliability.
- Enjoy protection against dirt and moisture with a totally enclosed brake mechanism.
- Ensure long life with machined, heat-treated, split load double reduction gears.
- Operate in close quarters with short steel handle and 15-degree recovery strokes.
- Patented spring-loaded freewheel mechanism permits easy adjustment of the load chain and safeguards against accidental freewheeling under load.
- Equipped with standard rubber grip for non-slip operation.
5', 10', 15'
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.