AB Chance Fixed Length Grip-All Sticks, 6.5′
GRIPALL – 6FT 8IN, The most versatile tool in a lineworker’s hands, the AB Chance Grip-All stick puts an easy-to-control “finger” on an insulated pole. Although primarily designed for installing hot-line and grounding clamps, it serves both overhead and underground circuits with various end fittings. Commonly called a “shotgun,” the operating mechanism incorporates a sliding handgrip that opens the hook to grasp a clamp eye-screw and retract it into the tool head.
A thumb latch then must be depressed to release the locked hand grip so it can open the hook. While the tool head is of Lexan® for close-quarter operations, the worker must maintain recommended working distance solely on the Epoxiglas® pole section of the handle as the hook and its actuator are metal parts. Easy to care for, Grip-All sticks do not require field stripping to clean. All insulated parts including the operating rod are outside the main pole, readily accessible to wipe dry. CAUTION: Do not clean the plastic head with solvent.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Call to Order
AB Chance Fixed Length Grip-All Sticks, 6.5'
- External Operating Rod Type
- Tested per OSHA & ASTM F711
- Versatile tool puts an easy-to-control “finger” on an insulated pole
- Primarily designed for installing hot-line and grounding clamps
- Also serves both overhead and underground circuits with various end fittings
- Operating mechanism (or “shotgun”) incorporates a sliding hand grip that opens the hook to grasp a clamp eyescrew and retract it into tool head
- Latch must be depressed to release locked hand grip that opens the hook
- For smooth operation, investment-cast stainless-steel components include Jaw, Jaw Holder, Safety Stop, Lockbar and Latch
- Lexan® tool head is designed for close-quarter operations
- Worker must maintain recommended work distance based solely on the Epoxiglas ™ pole section of the handle, as the hook and its actuator are metal parts
- Easy-care Grip-All Clampsticks do not require field stripping to clean
- All insulated parts, including the operating rod, are outside the main pole, readily accessible to wipe dry
|Dimensions||84 × 4.5 × 4.5 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.