AB CHANCE 2 RAIL SPLICED LADDERS, 16′ Top Section
Chance Epoxiglas Spliced Ladders are available in combinations of up to 32 feet in 2.5″ diameter side rails, all splices are interchangeable, thus offering a variety of total reach with a few ladder sections in more convenient transportation lengths. One-inch diameter steel rods, 8″ in diameter, are arched to hook over structural shapes are furnished on all top section units. The hooks are complete with steel chains- larger hooks are available on special order. Heavy-duty Chance Epoxiglas Ladders, manufactured in short, easy-to-transport lengths, are joined with the Chance Rigid Ladder Splice to form an unshakable, rigid splice- two eye pins in each rail, with a klik pin in the end of each are supplied.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Call to Order
AB CHANCE 2 RAIL SPLICED LADDERS, 16' Top Section
- Meets ASTM F711 and IEC 61478 - Category 2
- Available in combinations of up to 32’ in 2-1/2"-dia. side rails
- All splices are interchangeable, offering a variety of total reach
- Available in various section lengths for convenient transport
- Hooks are made of 1" diameter steel and have an 8" diameter arch to hook over structural shapes
- Hooks are complete with steel chains
- Larger hooks are available on special order
- Heavy-duty Chance Epoxiglas Ladders, manufactured in short, easy-to-transport lengths, are joined with Chance Rigid Ladder Splice to form unshakable, rigid splice
- Two eye pins with a klik pin in the end of each are supplied with each splice
|Dimensions||192 × 27 × 3 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.