Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 7/16″ HEX UTILITY HIGH TORQUE IMPACT WRENCH W/ ONE-KEY™ KIT
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ 7/16” Hex Utility High Torque Impact Wrench w/ ONE-KEY™ delivers the Fastest Drilling Speed, More Power, and is Built for Maximum Control. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and all-new mechanism provide linemen with 30% faster drilling speeds, increasing your productivity while on the job. With up to 750 ft-lbs max torque, this Milwaukee battery-powered impact wrench gives you more power for effortless removal of rusted or corroded hardware.
This Impact Wrench is ergonomically designed for the lineman, providing you with superior control whether in-bucket, on-ground, or climbing. The extended handle offers you increased grip surface, perfectly fitting high voltage safety gloves for improved comfort, less fatigue, and balanced maneuverability. This is the first 7/16” high torque impact gun in the industry to be equipped with a QUIK-LOK™ chuck, uniquely providing faster and easier bit changes. You can keep one hand firmly on the tool’s handle while inserting augers, sockets, and other essential power utility accessories. The integrated lanyard loop allows you to easily transfer and store the tool.
- (1) M18 FUEL™ 7/16″ Hex Utility High Torque Impact Wrench w/ ONE-KEY™ (Tool Only) (2865-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- (1) Inverter
Contact us if you have any questions.
Add To Cart For Price
Milwaukee High Torque Impact Wrench Features
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and all-new mechanism delivers up to 30% Faster Drilling Speed, increasing users productivity
- Up to 750 ft-lbs Max Torque allows effortless removal of rusted or corroded fasteners
- Ergonomically designed for the lineman and Built for Maximum Control
- The extended handle offers increased grip surface with high voltage safety gloves for improved comfort, less fatigue, and balanced maneuverability
- QUIK-LOK™ 7/16" Hex Chuck delivers single-handed bit insertion for faster, easier accessory bit installation
- Integrated lanyard loop ensures easy transfer and storage
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating, and over-discharge
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors (2865-22 Kit Includes Battery)
- ONE-KEY™ Compatible: Ability to Customize, Track and Manage tools for increased productivity and investment protection
- LED light to illuminate the work area
- Premium rubber over-mold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- Compatible with all M18™ batteries
|Dimensions||8.19 × 3.13 × 10.5 in|
750 ft. lbs.
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.