MILWAUKEE 10″ Adjustable Wrench
Milwaukee 48-22-7410, 10” Adjustable wrench has been designed from the ground up to offer maximum productivity to the professional user. The adjustable wrench features a proprietary adjustment screw for jaws that won’t back off. The ergonomic handle form has been designed for maximum comfort and won’t dig into the palms, and is chrome plated for rust protection and maximum tool life. The wrench’s parallel jaw design won’t slip or damage finish surfaces, and a tether-ready handle loop makes the Milwaukee 48-22-7410 perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all adjustable wrenches.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Add To Cart For Price
MILWAUKEE 10" Adjustable Wrench
- Proprietary adjustment screw - jaws won't back off
- Parallel jaws won't slip or damage finish surfaces
- Adjustment screw gears designed for smooth adjustment
- Ergonomic handle form - maximum comfort, won't ding into the palm
- Chrome plated for rust protection and durability
- Laser etched ruler for easy-to-read, accurate size adjustment
- Tether-ready handle loop
|Dimensions||13.54 × 3 × 1 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.