MAKITA 3/4″ x 2-3/4″ x 10″ Ground Rod Driver, SDS-MAX
Makita Ground Rod Drivers are engineered for driving rods into the ground without the intense effort involved in using a heavy sledge hammer. The Makita Ground Rod features durable steel construction and can be used with rotary hammers and demolition hammers that accept SDS-MAX bits. Makita Ground Rod Drivers are ideal for a variety of ground rods including copperbonded, galvanized, and stainless steel.
Contact us if you have any questions.
MAKITA 3/4" x 2-3/4" x 10" Ground Rod Driver, SDS-MAX
- APPLICATIONS : For driving rods into the ground without the use of a heavy sledge hammer
- DESIGN : 10" long and fits ground rods up to 3/4" diameter
- VERSATILITY : For use with rotary hammers and demolition hammers that accept SDS-MAX bits
- DURABILITY : Durable metal construction for long life
- INCLUDES : 3/4" x 2-3/4" x 10" Ground Rod Driver, SDS-MAX
|Dimensions||10 × 2.75 × 2.75 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.