KLEIN TOOLS Chicago Grip Coated Guy Wire, .218-.55″
This Chicago Grip is designed specifically to work with coated guy wire. This authentic Klein Grip is manufactured, inspected and tested in the USA. Klein grips are made of drop-forged, quality US steel and heat treated for strength and durability.
Contact us if you have any questions.
KLEIN TOOLS Chicago Grip Coated Guy Wire
- Aggressive sawtooth jaw profile resists build-up from galvanized coating on guy strand and EHS cables
- 5'' jaw length increases surface area contact with the cable, minimizing cable damage
- Designed for cable sizes 0.218-Inch to 0.55-Inch (5.54 mm to 13.97 mm)
- Manufactured from drop-forged, heat-treated steel for excellent durability with a spring that closes grip on cable helping to maintain initial position
- Made in USA
- Locking handle keeps jaw open while grip is placed on cable with a hot stick
- Maximum Safe Load is 8000-Pound (3629 kg)
|Dimensions||13.3 × 7.6 × 2.5 in|
Sawtooth Jaw Profile Resists Build-up
Aircraft, EHS, Messenger, Guy Strand
0.218'' to 0.55'' (5.54 to 13.97 mm)
|Maximum Safe Load||
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.