CHANCE Class 4 Pole Cover, 12″ X 48″
CHANCE® Class 4 12in. Diameter x 48in. Long Polyethylene Pole Cover. These pole guards are used to help protect personnel when raising or lowering a pole between energized lines or to cover poles when rubber glove maintenance is performed in relatively confined areas. The covers are made of high-dielectric linear polyethylene material that will not flash flame. This material will have some softening without deformation at approximately 170˚F, and it will resist brittleness at temperatures to -50˚F.
All Chance pole covers are ribbed to reduce cover contact with the pole, thus minimizing creosote contamination. The rope handles permit personnel to easily spread the covers and snap them around the pole; rubber gloves must be worn during this procedure. Prolonged contact with an energized conductor must not be allowed.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Call to Order
CHANCE Class 4 Pole Cover, 12" X 48"
- Design tested to ASTM F712 Class 4
- Protects workers from accidental brush contact with energized components during line maintenance
- Made from bright orange polyethylene
- Maximum use voltage of 36.6kV covered-phase-to-covered-phase
- Rope handles to easily spread covers and snap them around the pole (Rubber gloves must be used during installation)
- Nylon button to join pole covers for extended lengths
|Dimensions||48 × 12 × 12 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.