CHANCE Class 3 Insulator Cover, 9″ Tall with Grip-all Adapter
CHANCE® Class 3 Insulator Cover, 9in. Tall with Grip-all Adapter. For all types of high-voltage line maintenance. Most pieces can be installed with rubber gloves or hot stick application eyes. These covers provide a highly versatile system of covering up a wide variety of configurations on distribution systems. The conductor covers mate with insulator covers to cover pin-type or post-type insulator construction and also can be used with the deadend cover
Contact us if you have any questions.
Call to Order
CHANCE Class 3 Insulator Cover, 9" Tall with Grip-all Adapter
- Designed and tested to ASTM F712 Class 3
- Protects workers from accidental brush contact with energized components during line maintenance
- Made from bright orange polyethylene
- Maximum use voltage of 26.4kV covered-phase-to-covered-phase
- Includes a grip-all adapter for installation with a grip-all clampstick
- Dimensions of 21in. long, 8.5in. wide and 6in. tall
- 100% electrically tested, visually inspected and date stamped
|Dimensions||21 × 9 × 9 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.