CHANCE Adjustable Ladder Hook, 14″
The Adjustable Ladder Hook is easily attached in one quick operation. Just position on the Epoxiglas side rail, swing the bolt around, and tighten the wing nut. The hook is made of 1″ diameter heat-treated, rust-resistant steel and is equipped with a rugged chain and chain snap for a positive lock between the ladder and the support. Hooks are rated at 1,000 lb. per pair.
Chance Adjustable Hooks for Epoxiglas ladders are popular with hot line maintenance and construction crews. Adjustable hooks can be used with Epoxiglas Hook Ladders to obtain a more convenient position or attached to an Epoxiglas Service Ladder for use as a temporary hook ladder. Adjustable Hooks are ideal for suspension use where there are uneven or sloping supports.
Contact us if you have any questions.
CHANCE Adjustable Ladder Hook, 14"
- Easily attaches in one quick operation
- Position on Epoxiglas® side rail, swing bolt around and tighten wing nut
- Made of 1"-dia. heat-treated, rust-resistant steel
- Equipped with rugged chain and chain snap for positive lock between ladder and support
- Hooks are rated at 1,000 lbs. per pair
- Adjustable hooks can be used with Epoxiglas Hook Ladders to obtain a more convenient position
- Can be attached to an Epoxiglas Service Ladder for use as a temporary hook ladder
- Adjustable Hooks are ideal for suspension use for uneven or sloping supports
|Dimensions||18.5 × 14 × 3 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.