BUCKINGHAM BUCKSTEP™ RELIEF FR POUCH
The FR BuckStep™ Suspension Trauma System was designed to alleviate the effects of orthostatic intolerance, also known as suspension trauma, and was made for any sized user and can be used either right-handed or left-handed. This product allows a victim to immediately deploy a body support system that allows for improved blood circulation and the ability to move and flex muscles until rescue. Weighing only 3.5oz, the BuckStep™ Suspension Trauma System is compact and easy to mount and attaches to a full-body harness.
Contact Us with any questions you may have.
Benefits & Features:
- New adjustment buckle for easier length adjustments and added strength.
- 40% lighter, only 3.5 oz!
- New contrasting stitching on straps to provide easier inspection of the unit.
- 1/3 smaller than the previous version, gives users easier access to containment pack.
- Features new and improved aluminum carabiner.
- The suspension strap is separate from the containment pack.
- Attaches to the harness, deploys, and used in the same way as the previous version.
- The bag is made of a double-layered FR material and meets the Electric Arc Performance Requirements of the ASTM F887 Standard.
- Easy-to-open pouch, unlike others on the market that utilize a zipper that constantly breaks, makes using this product a breeze and adds to its longevity.
*Meets ASTM F887 Electric Arc Performance Requirements, ANSI Z359 & OSHA 1926.954(b)(1)(ii).
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 3 in|
Yes – 48”-92″
Nylon / Kevlar / Polyester
|User Weight Capacity:||
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.