AB CHANCE 3 RAIL SPLICED LADDERS, 12′ Bottom Section
The greater mechanical strength, and less deflection of the Chance Three Rail Ladder increases the efficiency of line workers when working in a tagged-out position. The third rail also provides for a convenient, centered, safetybelt-tie, and divides the ladder rung into natural positions foreach foot placement. Specifications include: 2.5″ center rail, capped on both ends- 2″ side rails with 8″ swivel hooks on the top and caps on the bottom end of the rail, 1.25″ sanded rungs- steel tie rods top and bottom and pinned sleeves on outside rails for spliced ladders with a 15.5″ center.
Contact us if you have any questions.
AB CHANCE 3 RAIL SPLICED LADDERS, 12' Bottom Section
- Meets ASTM F711 and IEC 61478 - Category 2
- Greater mechanical strength and less deflection enhance worker efficiency
- Designed for working in tagged-out position
- Third rail provides for a convenient, centered, safetybelt-tie
- Also divides ladder rung into natural positions for each foot placement
- 2-1/2" center rail, capped on both ends
- 2" side rails with 8" swivel hooks on top and caps on bottom end of rail
- 1-1/4" sanded rungs
- Steel tie rods top and bottom
- Pinned sleeves on outside rails for spliced ladders with a 15-1/2" center
|Dimensions||168 × 27 × 4 in|
You may also like…
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.