The following is an excerpt from our Terms & Conditions regarding Returns and Refunds. You may read all the terms and conditions here.
Return of Goods
- All goods are sold on a firm sale basis, i.e. the Seller will not take back any goods not required or sold by the Buyer, unless otherwise agreed, in which case the following terms apply:
- Any returns must be authorized by an authorized representative of the Seller before any credit may be given.
- Where the Seller agrees to accept the return of goods that are not damaged, the Buyer will be responsible for the cost of carriage and may be subject to a restocking fee at the discretion of the Seller and will ensure that they are carefully packaged to avoid any damage in transit.
- The Seller will not be obliged to accept any goods or packaging that is damaged in any way.
- The credit of amounts due or paid shall be at the sole discretion of the Seller and will only be given for goods that are in a saleable condition.
Limitation of Liability
The Seller shall not be liable for any and all loss or damage suffered by the individual Buyer in excess of the product’s invoice price.