WRIGHT TOOL 3/8″ Drive 6 PT STD Metric Socket Set, 17 PC
Metric socket set features conventional 6-point designs which put all of the load too close to the fastener corner causing fastener rounding and failure while putting extra concentrated stress into the socket wall and inside surface of the socket while the Wright Drive 6-point moves the contact area way from the corners, creating greater strength, more torque. Its circle diameter reduces fastener rounding and allows better grip on undersized fasteners and previously rounded corners.
Contact us if you have any questions.
1 in stock
1 in stock
WRIGHT TOOL 3/8" Drive 6 PT STD Metric Socket Set, 17 PC
- Patented Wright Drive® distributes contact over a larger surface area for greater gripping power and strength.
- Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
- Precision Heat-Treated and Tempered for optimal Hardness, Ductility and Durability
- Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
- Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
- Meets and exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards
- 6 Point Standard Sockets: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm
- 3426 Ratchet
- 3435 Flex Handle
- 6" Extension
- Metal Box
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 3 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.