Milwaukee Utility Bucket Light Kit
The Industry’s First Utility Bucket Light
The Milwaukee M18™ Utility Bucket Light is going to revolutionize the way Power Utility Lineman work in a bucket by offering a versatility with its three light modes, dual light head design that allows the user to spot and flood with one light or its Extreme Weather and High Voltage durability built for use in harsh conditions and environments. Its patented spring-loaded bucket clamp fits all size bucket lips and allows the user to move the light around the bucket effortlessly. The M18 Utility Bucket Light can run up to 4 hours on flood mode and spot/flood mode with a Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ High Demand 9.0 Battery and up to 6 hours on spot mode. It’s high-quality LEDs never need to be replaced and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Add To Cart For Price
Milwaukee Utility Bucket Light Features
- 2500 Lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output
- TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output provides a neutral white color and produces an even beam pattern for clearer visibility
- Over 500 yard Beam Distance
- Dual Light Head Design with 180˚ of Vertical and Horizontal Head Rotation
- Three Output Modes: Spot, Flood, Spot/Flood
- IP56 Rated: Extreme Weather Protection
- Designed for use in High Voltage Environments
- Low Battery Indicator
- LED Limited Lifetime Warranty: LEDs never need to be replaced
- Part of the M18™ System, featuring 200+ solutions
- Patented Spring-Loaded Bucket Clamp
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.