Milwaukee Search Light Kit
The Milwaukee M18™ SearchLight allows you to spot farther and flood brighter, giving you versatility, performance, and durability all in one light. The MILWAUKEE® searchlight has a pivoting head that provides 1,250 lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output and over 730 yards of beam distance to spot objects and areas at a far distance. The M18™ LED searchlight has four output modes: spot mode, flood mode, spot/flood mode, and strobe mode, which allow you to spot from afar or flood an area up close. The high power LED searchlight can run up to 4 hours on flood mode and spot/flood mode, 7 hours on spot mode, and 5 hours on strobe mode with an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 5.0 Battery Pack attached. The Milwaukee M18™ Searchlight is equipped with a low battery indicator and has an IP54 rating for superior water and dust resistance in all weather. The high-quality LEDs never need to be replaced and are back by our limited lifetime warranty.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Add To Cart For Price
Milwaukee Search Light Kit Features
- 1,250 Lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output
- TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output provides a neutral white color and produces an even beam pattern for clearer visibility
- Superior Beam Distance of 730 yards
- Four Output Modes: Spot, Flood, Spot/Flood, and Strobe
- IP54 Rated: Water and Dust Resistant
- Low Battery Indicator
- LED Limited Lifetime Warranty: LEDs never need to be replaced
- Part of the M18™ System, featuring 200+ solutions
- 198° Light Head Rotation
|Dimensions||12.9 × 4.4 × 4.7 in|
Spot/Flood, Flood, Spot, Strobe
1250/ 1200/ 600/ 1200
(XC5.0) 4 hr/ 4 hr/ 7 hr/ 5 hr
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.