Milwaukee M18 FUEL METAL CUTTING CIRCULAR SAW KIT
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 5-3/8″ – 5-7/8” Metal Saw delivers the fastest cuts with the longest tool life and up to 370 cuts in ¾” EMT. This compact and lightweight metal cutting saw utilize a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor with 3,900 RPMs to deliver the fastest cutting speeds and longest tool life on the market. The metal saw also features REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, for maximum performance and unmatched durability.
The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 370 cuts in ¾” EMT which is 1 cut per minute for over 6 hours straight. The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 5-3/8″ – 5-7/8” Metal Saw features a compact, low-profile design for easy handling and increased control. At only 5.9 lbs, this lightweight circular metal saw delivers easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue. The new saw offers an integrated hang hook that allows for easy storage while the tool is not in use.
The extra-large cut guide, impact-resistant window, and LED light ensure superior line of site and the stainless steel shoe reduces chip build-up to prevent surface marring. The 2782 M18 FUEL™ Metal Saw features a 30T Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade for cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron, and other ferrous materials. Backed by Milwaukee’s 5-year warranty, 2782-20 comes equipped with a 30T 5-3/8″ METAL TECH ™ Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade and Blade Wrench.
Milwaukee METAL CUTTING CIRCULAR SAW Features
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power, and longer battery life.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- Brushless motor with 3,900 RPMs delivers the fastest cutting metal cutting saw
- Brushless motor has no wearable components delivering the longest tool life
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Batteries (included) deliver up to 370 cuts in 3/4" EMT for all-day work
- An integrated hang hook allows the tool to hang on ladders and common building materials reducing damage due to drops
|Dimensions||19 × 12 × 9 in|
|Milwaukee Battery Type||
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.