Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 1/2″ DRILL/DRIVER
The M18 FUEL™ ½” Drill Driver is the Industry’s Most Powerful Drill, Most Compact solution in class and features AutoStop™ Control Mode for Enhanced Safety. Delivering the capability to drill the largest holes in high speed into the densest materials. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor delivers the most power under load to complete 2-9/16″ Self-Feed holes in dense woods for increased productivity.
At only 6.9” in length, this is the most compact cordless drill driver in its class for the best access and maneuverability in tight spaces. The AutoStop™ Control Mode offers enhanced safety for the operator by preventing over-rotation in a bind-up with the best reaction time in the industry.
The REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating, and over-discharge. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ battery packs deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack when compared to competitors. The all metal ratcheting chuck is the best-in-class. This provides increased grip strength, durability, and corrosion resistance.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 1/2" DRILL/DRIVER
- Most Powerful Drill
- Only 6.9" in length for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue
- Auto-Stop™ Control Mode, Enhanced Safety
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers the power to complete the widest range of applications of any drill driver
- Fastest Drilling and Driving applications under load
- Auto-Stop Feature to Protect from over rotation in a bindup for enhanced safety, equipped with a dedicated autostop light on foot of tool to indicate a protection event
- 1/2" all-metal chuck with carbide teeth for maximum durability, grip and bit retention
- Mechanical Clutch for consistency in driving a wide range of fasteners
- Unmatched Performance with the most runtime in class with the XC5.0Ah batteries
- All-Metal Gearcase for ultimate durability
- All-metal belt clip for portability
- 1400 in-lbs of torque
- LED light for better visibility in low-light situations
|Dimensions||7 × 9 × 4 in|
All Metal Ratcheting
|Milwaukee Battery Type||
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.