MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL™ 1/4″ Hex Impact Driver w/ ONE-KEY™ (CP Kit)
The M18 FUEL™ ¼” Hex Impact Driver with ONE-KEY™ CP Kit is the Fastest, Most Compact, and Most Powerful tool in its class. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor produces up to 2,000in-lbs of torque, delivering Up To 30% Faster Driving Speed, increasing the impact drill’s productivity for the most demanding fasteners on the job.
At only 4.59” in length, this is the Most Compact hex impact driver in its class, giving you better access in tight spaces. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence tool technology ensures maximum performance while protecting from overloads, heating, and over-discharge. The included M18 REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery Packs deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the packs than competitors.
With ONE-KEY™, you gain the ability to Customize, Track and Manage your hex impact driver. ONE-KEY™ technology also allows you to save up to 4 task settings directly to the tool. Self-tapping screw mode provides faster installation time, shutting the hex driver down as soon as the fastener is seated to reduce damage to fasteners and materials. If your tool is ever lost or stolen, its tracking functionality can lock it out to protect your investment.
Contact us if you have any questions.
MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver w/ ONE-KEY™ (CP Kit)
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 30% Faster Driving Speed, increasing productivity
- Most Compact Hex Impact Driver at 4.59" in length providing more access in tight spaces
- Up to 25% More Torque with up to 2,000in-lbs to complete more demanding applications
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System.
- M18 REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- ONE-KEY™ Compatible: Ability to Customize, Track and Manage tools for increased productivity and investment protection
- Select between four Custom Drive Control modes that deliver the ability to adjust the speed and power for the application at hand
- One-handed bit insertion for faster, easier changing of bits
- LED light to illuminate the work area
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- Belt clip and Bit Holder included
- Compatible with all M18 Batteries
|Dimensions||14 × 8 × 6 in|
|Milwaukee Battery Type||
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.