Makita 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless 5‑7/8″ Metal Cutting Saw Kit, with Electric Brake and Chip Collector (5.0Ah)
Makita is the leader in brushless motor technology, and the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 5-7/8” Metal Cutting Saw (model XSC02T) delivers faster metal cutting through Unistrut®, all thread, channel, corrugated, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, steel and more. With a full 2-1/4″ cutting capacity, it is ideal for electrical contractors since it will cut 2” conduit in one pass – a huge time saver. It is also ideal for HVAC, installation, metal building, metal fabrication, plumbing, metal roofing, and for any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class cordless metal cutting saw. The kit includes two fast-charging 18V Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries and a Rapid Optimum Charger.
Makita offers four optimum 5-7/8″ blade options for use with the XSC02T: 32T carbide-tipped for metal and general-purpose; 52T for thin metal; 52T for aluminum; and 60T for stainless steel (all sold separately).
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
Contact us with any questions you may have.
Makita Metal Saw Cutting Kit FEATURES:
- Powerful BL™ Brushless Motor Delivers up to 125 cuts per charge in 1” SCH 40 Pipe using an 18V LXT® 5.0Ah Battery
- Up to 2-1/4" cutting depth in various metal materials including thread rod, channel strut, conduit, pipe, square tubing, sheet metal, and more
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life; delivers 4,200 RPM
- Transparent chip collector box captures debris produced while cutting and provides needed visibility in determining the need for disposal
- Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Trigger switch with two-stage lock-off requires two actions to power the saw
- Battery side-loads providing a more compact design at only 10-1/2" long for easier use in constrained spaces
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off illuminates the cutting line at the front of the saw
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Stainless steel base reduces chip build-up to prevent surface damage
- On-board wrench storage for operator convenience
- Weighs only 6.8 lbs. with an 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Integrated battery charge light indicator allows the user to monitor the battery charge level
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery, and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 18V LXT® Brushless 5-7/8" Metal Cutting Saw, with Electric Brake and Chip Collector
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger
- (1) 5-7/8" 32T C.T. Saw Blade
- (1) Hex Wrench
- (1) Tool Bag
- (1) Eye Goggles
*compared to BL1830
Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
|Dimensions||13.125 × 10.5 × 12 in|
|Net Weight of Tool:||
8.4 lbs. lbs (with battery)
|Max. Cutting Depth:||
|No Load Speed:||
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.