MAKITA 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless High-Pressure Inflator
Inflate car tires, bike tires, or sports balls quickly with the 18V LXT® Cordless High-Pressure Inflator. The Makita-built motor delivers up to 160 PSI. An auto-stop function automatically stops inflation when the preset air pressure is obtained. This helps prevent overfill.
There are three speed settings: high, medium, and low. The inflator also features an air-release button, high visibility pressure gauge display with backlight, and an L.E.D. light to illuminate the work area. A 25-1/2” hose length provides better reach. The compact design allows for easy portability and convenient storage.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Contact us if you have any questions.
MAKITA 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless High-Pressure Inflator, Tool Only
- POWER : Powerful high-volume pump for faster inflation; delivers up to 160 PSI
- EFFICIENCY : Auto-stop function automatically stops inflation when preset air pressure is reached
- CONVENIENCE : Air release button allows pressure to be released if over inflation occurs
- VISIBILITY : High visibility pressure gauge display with back light
- INCLUDES : Tool only (battery and charger not included)
- Conveniently tops off cars and light truck tires with speed and ease
- Easily inflates vehicle tires, bicycle tires, sports balls, and more
- Three speed settings (High/Medium/Low)
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- 25-1/2" hose length for better reach
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Compact and lightweight design for convenient storage and easy portability
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
|Dimensions||12.5 × 4.25 × 9.2 in|
|Max Air Pressure (PSI)||
|Net Weight (with and without batter)||
4.6 lbs/6.1 lbs
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.