LIFT-ALL EN180 White Endless Roundslings, 10′
Lift-All Tuflex Endless Roundsling is an endless synthetic sling made from a skein of polyester yarn covered by a double-wall tubular jacket. The roundsling body can be compared to sling webbing with the tubular jacket face yarns woven without binder yarns. This allows the core yarns to move independently within the jacket.
Additional lengths available, Contact Us to order.
LIFT-ALL EN180 White Endless Roundslings, 10'
- Lightweight to reduce fatigue and strain on riggers.
- Synthetic materials won’t cut hands.
- Consistent matched lengths for better multiple slingload control.
- No loss of strength from abrasion to cover.
- Tuff-Tag provides serial numbered identification for traceability.
- Low stretch (about 3% at rated capacity).
- Reduces sling and load abrasion.
- Good for low headroom lifts.
- Conforms to shape of the load to grip securely.
BASKET CAPACITY 33,600 lbs.
CHOKER CAPACITY 13,400 lbs.
VERTICAL CAPACITY 16,800 lbs.
|Dimensions||16 × 10 × 7 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.