Klein Haven’s® Grip with Swing Latch
Klein Tools’ 1604 Series Messenger and Guy Strand Haven’s® Grips are designed for use when a light, compact grip is desired, and where cable deformation is not a factor. They are recommended for use with steel strand cables. All Klein grips are manufactured from custom drop-forged steel that is machined and heat-treated for excellent durability. Each grip is individually hand inspected and actuated for proper function. Grips are also rigorously tested and pulled to rated load to ensure the highest quality and reliability.
Contact us at Tallman for any questions you may have or for more information.
- Designed for use when a light, compact grip is desired and where conductor damage is not a factor
- Works with Messenger and Guy Strand cable diameter range of 0.125 to 0.500-Inch (3.18 to 12.70 mm)
- Gripping pressure of the knurled jaw is applied to 1/4-Inch (6.35 mm) cable area
- Swing latch helps hold the cable in the jaw
- Maximum Safe Load 5000-Pound (2268 kg)
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 3 in|
Messenger, Guy Strand
0.125'' to 0.5'' (3.18 to 12.7 mm)
|Maximum Safe Load:||
5000 lb (2268 kg)
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.