Klein Haven’s® Grip for Wire Rope 0.88-Inch
The Klein Tools 1625 Series Wire Rope Haven’s® Grips are designed for use when a light, compact grip is desired and where cable deformation is not a factor. Available with a swing latch to help hold cable in the jaw. All Klein grips are manufactured from custom drop-forged steel that is machined and heat-treated for excellent durability. Each grip is individually hand inspected and actuated for proper function. Grips are also rigorously tested and pulled to rated load to ensure the highest quality and reliability.
Contact us at Tallman for any questions you may have or for more information.
Add To Cart To See Price
- Designed for use when light, compact grip is desired and where conductor damage is not a factor
- Works on 0.38 to 0.88-Inch (9.65 to 22.35 mm) wire rope cable diameter range
- Max Safe Load of 8000 lb (3629 kg)
- Gripping pressure of the knurled jaw is applied to 1/4-Inch (6.35 mm) cable area
- Swing latch helps hold the cable in the jaw
|Dimensions||11 × 5 × 4 in|
0.38'' to 0.88'' (9.65 to 22.35 mm)
|Maximum Safe Load:||
8000 lb (3629 kg)
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.