KLEIN TOOLS American Legacy 2-Piece Screwdriver Set
Klein Tools’ first-ever American Legacy series honors their 164 year legacy of American Manufacturing. Handcrafted right here in America, this limited-edition collection includes the iconic tools that helped tradesmen build this country. The screwdrivers feature unique red, white and blue Cushion-Grip handles. Collect them all and create your own legacy.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Add To Cart To See Price
American Legacy 2-Piece Screwdriver Set, #2 PH, 1/4-Inch Keystone
- Limited Edition 2-Piece American Legacy screwdrivers
- 2-Pack Screwdriver Set includes drivers with #2 Phillips and 1/4-Inch Keystone tips
- Featuring unique red, white and blue Cushion-Grip handles
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation
- Made in the USA dome stamped into the butt of the handle
- Precision machined tips provide a more consistent geometric symmetry to accurately fit and torque without slippage
- Internal handle flanges provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor
- Meet or exceed applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
- Made in the USA
|Dimensions||9 × 3 × 2 in|
2 Screwdrivers: 1/4" Keystone Tip; #2 Phillips
Red, White, Blue
Meets or Exceeds Applicable ASME/ANSI Specifications
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.