KLEIN TOOLS American Legacy Lineman’s Pliers, New England Nose, 9-Inch
Honoring Klein’s 164 year legacy of American manufacturing, these limited edition pliers have all the features of Klein’s iconic Lineman Pliers. The unique blue, pearlescent dipped handles and American flag lasered on the head quickly distinguish these as a must-have collector item for any Klein enthusiast. Launching in July to honor Independence Day, pick up a pair today to create your own legacy.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Add To Cart To See Price
KLEIN TOOLS American Legacy Lineman's Pliers, New England Nose, 9-Inch
- Pliers with limited edition dipped handles feature the American flag lasered on the plier head
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-Percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Made in USA
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power
|Dimensions||9.33 × 3 × 1 in|
Side Cutting Pliers
#8 AWG Copper, Aluminum and Other Soft Metals
Limited Edition; American Flag Lasered on Head; Blue Pearlescent Dipped Handles
Blue and White
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.