DILLON EDXTREME DYNAMOMETERS, 25,000 lbs
The EDXtreme exemplifies the trademark precision and rugged construction of Dillon dynamometers. Its highly refined design draws on the inherent strengths of premium-grade materials to achieve a 5:1 minimum factor of safety.*
While the EDXtreme may be configured for something as simple as a digital hanging scale, it offers a higher level of intelligence. With user-defined functions and sophisticated communication options, the EDXtreme readily adapts to multi-tasking operations or multi-link systems capable of monitoring a series of critical stress points from a single location. It is the definition of application versatility.
Building a precision instrument that can survive real-world punishment requires masterful engineering. This is where Dillon’s experience shines through. The engineers assigned to the EDXtreme drew on a depth of industrial application knowledge and conducted exhaustive materials testing to achieve the highest structural integrity.
One of the foremost reasons for choosing an electronic dynamometer is added functionality. The radio or hardwired options available with the EDXtreme offer the convenience and safety of remote operation. Additionally, data from the dynamometer(s) can be downloaded to a PC via an RS-232 connection for compilation and analysis or to generate hard-copy printouts.
Contact Us with any questions you may have.
DILLON EDXTREME DYNAMOMETERS
- High capacity models are constructed of powder-coated aircraft-quality alloy steel
- Lower capacity models are powder coated aircraft-quality aluminum
- Onboard storage (accumulation lift and store, push button, and continuous)
- Allows the use of custom units of measurement along with multiple lines or reeving
- Programmable functions can correct for gravitational variations
- Wide-angle, backlit LCD provides improved readability over a wider viewing angle and low light conditions
- Powered by two easily accessible standard C-cell batteries
- LED light load alarm
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 6 in|
|Capacity X Resolution:||
10,000 lbf x 10/2
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.