CRESCENT 10″ Straight Jaw Locking Pliers
Crescent locking pliers are made to exacting standards that result in improved durability and long-term performance. They meet stringent ASME B107.24 and B107.36 standards, as applicable, including standards for strength and maximum jaw capacity. All Crescent locking pliers have a cushion grip trigger release for easier opening and large hex key recess for additional leverage when tightening. The head and body also have a narrow profile necessary for work in tight and confined spaces.
Contact us if you have any questions.
2 in stock
CRESCENT Straight Jaw Locking Pliers
- Straight jaws for maximum grip
- Angled tooth pattern for a better grip
- Knurled adjusting screw turns easily by hand or with a hex key inserted into the hex key receiver on bottom of screw
- After initial grip is set, pliers can be tightened further by turning the adjusting screw with a hex key
- Compound action for powerful non-slip locking grip
- Plastisol dip on release lever for improved comfort
- Nickel-plated finish resists rust and corrosion
- Maximum jaw opening size matches ASME specifications
|Dimensions||11.75 × 4 × 1 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.