COFFING LSB MODEL LEVER CHAIN HOISTS
Coffing G Series ratchet lever chain hoists are efficient and durable, featuring a malleable iron roller chain. Roller chain often referred to as bicycle chain, can be spliced to create longer lifts and can handle higher capacities than coil chain. G Series hoists are ideal for utility transmission and distribution work.
Contact us if you have any questions.
$374.00 – $1,146.44
LSB Lever Chain Hoists Features
- FREE CHAINING - State-of-the-art, free-wheeling mechanism allows for quick and easy one-handed take-up and positioning of slack chain.
- RUGGED AND LIGHTWEIGHT - Unit and handle made from high-strength, ductile aluminum alloy.
- 360° ROTATING HANDLE - Provides versatile rigging options when used in confined spaces.
- POSITIVE LOAD CONTROL - The disc brake stays clean and dry, eliminating drifting and backlash for safe and secure load holding.
- LOW MAINTENANCE- The hardened steel load chain provides high strength and resists wear.
- ALLOY GEARS - Alloy steel gearing is heat-treated for long life and is lifetime lubricated.
- OPTIONAL LOAD LIMITER
- SHIPYARD HOOK AVAILABLE* - 1.5 and 3-ton models only.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 15 in|
LSB-1500B-5, LSB-1500B-10, LSB-3000B-5, LSB-3000B-10, LSB-6000B-5, LSB-6000B-10, LSB-12000B-5, LSB-12000B-10, LSB-2000B-05
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.