COFFING G MODEL ROLLER CHAIN HOISTS
Coffing G Series ratchet lever chain hoists are efficient and durable, featuring a malleable iron roller chain. Roller chain often referred to as bicycle chain, can be spliced to create longer lifts and can handle higher capacities than coil chain. G Series chain hoists are ideal for utility transmission and distribution work.
Contact us if you have any questions.
$545.72 – $5,452.94
G Model Roller Chain Hoist Features
- RUGGED DESIGN - Unit and handle made from malleable iron. Riveted construction makes the unit tamper-resistant.
- FREE CHAINING - The free-chaining mechanism allows quick and easy take-up and positioning of slack chain. A hoist will not free chain when under load.
- HOIST CAN LIFT, PULL OR BIND- Single or double locking ratchet and pawl design allow for multiple rigging options. Can be operated from either side and will work in any position with equal efficiency.
- SNAP HOOK & LINK - Allows the operator to convert the unit to the next smallest capacity to provide longer life and faster operation. Snap hook acts as an end stop and will not pass through the chain sprocket.
- HANDLE STOPS - Prevent handle from spinning if it is accidentally released by the operator.
- ADJUSTABLE LIFT - The lift/reach can be adjusted by adding or removing links.
AG, ATG, FG, FTG, ZG4-1/2, ZG6, WG9, WG11, WG13, WG15
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.