CHANCE Universal Poles, 1-1/4″ X 8′ (2 Universal Heads)
Designed for use as a Hotstick handle for Universal Tools, Chance Universal Poles are made of Epoxiglas® and lightweight aluminum castings. The Universal Tools shown on the following pages fit under the thumbscrew of the spline on the Universal Pole. For job versatility, the splines allow angling the tool up to 90˚ depending upon the individual tool design. Universal Adapter M4455-84 may be added between the pole and tool to gain any angle desired.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Call to Order
CHANCE Universal Poles, 1-1/4" X 8' (2 Universal Heads)
- Tested per OSHA & ASTM F711
- Designed for use as a hotstick handle for Universal Tools
- Made with Epoxiglas® and lightweight aluminum castings
- Splines allow angling the tool up to 90° depending on individual tool design
- Universal Adapter M445584 may be added between the pole and tool to gain any angled desired
|Dimensions||102 × 4.5 × 4.5 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.