New BUCKLUBE™ specially formulated for cleaning, lubricating and maintaining hardware & rubber goods.
✔ Tested and approved to ASTM F711 for cleaning fiberglass pruning poles and hot sticks.
Note: Buckingham products should be lubricated weekly or as often as required to maintain smooth operation. Liberally spray surface to be cleaned and wipe with a clean, dry cloth.
Non-ﬂammable formula / high dielectric strength (22kv)
Contact us if you have any questions.
Uses & Features:
- Tested and approved to ASTM F711 for cleaning fiberglass pruning poles and hot sticks
- Cleaning solvent & lubricant for metals, plastics & rubber
- Protects against oxidation & corrosion caused by moisture & UV rays
- Non-ﬂammable formula / high dielectric strength (22kv)
- Leaves a thin coat of silicone lubricant (will NOT harm EPDM rubber)
- Removes bloom from rubber goods
- If inhaled or ingested, please call 1-800-255-3924 immediately.
|Dimensions||10 × 3 × 3 in|
|For Use On||
Metal, Plastics, Rubber
Tested and approved to ASTM F711 for cleaning fiberglass pruning poles and hot sticks
|Made in USA?||
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.