H.K. PORTER Bolt Cutters, Heavy-Duty Fiberglass Handle
Heavy-duty cutters are used for cutting hard metals, wire mesh, and reinforcing rod & rebar. The jaws are supported with heavy-duty straps.
Contact us if you have any questions.
H.K. PORTER Heavy-Duty Fiberglass Handle Bolt Cutters
- Recommended for the Most Demanding Hand Cutting Applications
- Heavy-Duty Straps Support the Jaws
- Maximum Hardness of Material to be Cut: Brinell 455/Rockwell C48
- Lockplate keeps jaws from loosening
- Toggle joints turn 50 lb hand pressure to 4000 lb cutting pressure
- Screw-type adjustment realigns edges
- Lightweight, fiberglass handle
|Dimensions||24 × 6 × 2 in|
5/16", 3/8", 7/16"
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.