H.K. PORTER Fiberglass Handle Bolt Cutters, 18″
18-inch general-purpose bolt cutter features lightweight fiberglass handles to help reduce arm fatigue on the jobsite where repeated elevated cuts are necessary. Its center-cut blades have slightly rounded cutting edges that are beveled on both sides, which broadens the variety of cutting applications for this tool. The unique toggle joint handles are capable of turning 50 lbs. of hand pressure into 4000 lbs. of cutting force.
Contact us if you have any questions.
H.K. PORTER Fiberglass Handle Bolt Cutters
- All-purpose jaws with center-cut blades
- Strong, lightweight fiberglass handles
- Toggle joints turn 50 lbs of hand pressure into 4000 lbs of cutting pressure
- Screw-type adjustment realigns edges
- Cuts soft, medium, and hard metals
- Cuts materials up to Brinell 455 or Rockwell C48 hardness
- Lockplate keeps jaws from loosening
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- Cuts soft and medium materials up to 3/8 in thick, and hard materials up to 1/4 in thick
|Dimensions||20.6 × 8.2 × 1.8 in|
|Medium Hard Material||
3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16"
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.