The IRWIN® VISE GRIP® V-jaw locking pliers has a guarded trigger and adjusting screw. Heat-treated alloy steel. V-jaw is ideal for twisting and turning applications. Includes wire cutter.
Contact us if you have any questions.
$13.01 – $13.23
- Self-energizing lower jaw provides 3X more gripping power than traditional locking pliers, with no slipping or stripping.
- Provides maximum torque without requiring heavy input pressure – jaw mechanism naturally grips tighter as more torque is applied to the tool.
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
- Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head, making it perfect for any application that requires maximum torque.
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
10CR has 1-7/8" jaw capacity, 10" size
7CR has 1-1/2" jaw capacity, 7" size
|Dimensions||10 × 4 × 2 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.