AB CHANCE HEAVY DUTY SWIVEL HOOK LADDERS, 8′ (14″ Hooks)
Epoxiglas Hook Ladders have many applications in high voltage maintenance to position linemen in the most advantageous working location, making line repairs possible at otherwise almost unaccessible places. All hooks are formed from 1″-diameter tempered steel and can be swiveled to best fit various angles on the structure. Steel chains clip to the hooks to assist in securing the ladder to a support. Rung material for both rated ladders are 1.25″ Epoxiglas, sand coated.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Call to Order
AB CHANCE HEAVY DUTY SWIVEL HOOK LADDERS, 8' (14" Hooks)
- Meets ASTM F711 and IEC 61478 - Category 2
- Designed to effectively position linemen for high-voltage maintenance
- Make line repairs possible, even in inaccessible places
- Two basic styles of Epoxiglas Hook Ladders are available - Regular Duty Ladders with 2" siderails for vertical suspension applications and Heavy Duty Ladders with 2-1/2" siderails for tagged-out positions
- Hooks are formed from 1"-diameter tempered steel
- These hooks can be swiveled to best fit various angles on structure
- Ladders include 14"-dia. hooks
- Steel chains clip to hooks to assist in securing ladder to support
- Rung material for both rated ladders are 1-1/4" sand-coated Epoxiglas
|Dimensions||96 × 27 × 3 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.