AB CHANCE 3 RAIL SPLICED LADDERS
Spliced Ladders can be combined to reach lengths up to 32 feet. They have 2-1/2″ rails and top sections are provided with 8″ hooks.
- Meets ASTM F711 and IEC 61478 – Category 2
- Greater mechanical strength and less deflection enhance worker efficiency
- Designed for working in a tagged-out position
- The third rail provides for a convenient, centered, safety-belt-tie
- Also divides ladder rung into natural positions for each foot placement
- Specifications include:
- 2-1/2″ center rail, capped on both ends
- 2″ side rails with 8″ swivel hooks on top and caps on the bottom end of the rail
- 1-1/4″ sanded rungs
- Steel tie rods top and bottom
- Pinned sleeves on outside rails for spliced ladders with a 15-1/2″ center
- Both straight and spliced ladder units are available
Contact us if you have any questions.
$3,297.08 – $5,387.73
Call to Order
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.